4 NOLA Restaurants To Blow Your Next Paycheck On

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tulane chapter.

Just in case you couldn’t find enough places to eat in NOLA, Summer ’16 has #blessed us with a ton of new options to go ball out on. Next time you’re going out and don’t know where to go, check out my list of some ~must sees~ and get eatin’!! (Disclaimer: I still think the first place you should consume food is Cane’s, but I know that isn’t everyone’s cup of tea so I will try to provide classier options.)

1. Bakery Bar

THIS PLACE GIVES YOU BOOZE AND BAKED GOODS. THIS IS NOT A DRILL. You can literally sit at this bar, drink your lil heart out and finish it all off with cake. [1179 Annunciation St]

2. The Caribbean Room

Maybe the bougiest place on my list, but Frank Sinatra once dined here so you should too. Although not really a new restaurant, this Pontchartrain Hotel staple just went through some major  ($10 million dollars ayyyyy$$$$$) renovations to make sure it is the fanciest place you are eating. Oh, its also a Besh restaurant now, surprise surprise. [2031 Saint Charles Ave]

3. Vessel

Ok this one is in a church so safe to say your dining experience will be holy AF. Part lounge, part Mediterranean inspired restaurant, Vessel is the place to go for some A+ architectural Instagrams. [3835 Iberville St]

4. Altamura

I’m from New Jersey so any food inspired by our great state is a-OK by me. Come here for some real JERSEY STYLE Italian food in yet another beautiful building. Their happy hour is supposed to be #lit as well and there is a courtyard so why aren’t you there yet??? [2127 Prytania Street]

Current Tulane senior studying English and Communications. Contact: sydneyclarke@hercampus.com
Current senior at Tulane studying English and Communications. Can be reached at sydneyclarke@hercampus.com