3 Ways to Style Your New Sorority Shirts

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tulane chapter.

Spring semester brings about a lot of excitement at Tulane! One of these traditions is Sorority Recruitment. For girls who joined one of our 8 sororities, Big Little Week is something to look forward to. For a week, your new Big gives you snacks and crafts and SO MANY sorority shirts. It’s easy to get bored of wearing the same outfit every day, so here are 3 ways to style all your new shirts!

1. Classic t-shirt and Nike shorts. This tried and true look never fails you. Whether you’re going to class, running errands, or enjoying a date with Howie T, you’ll be cute and comfy.

2. With high waisted jean shorts and trendy shoes. If you aren’t super preppy and are at a loss as to wearing your shirts outside the gym, this look is perfect for you.

3. Tucked into a skirt. This can really add a nice touch for girls who really aren’t a fan of t-shirts do to their tendency to look sloppy. This way, you can look put together and still show your love for your organization.

So go forth, hug your Big, and rock your letters! 

Her Campus Tulane