What Happened Last Night? #5: Sloppy Seconds, Sexts, and Booty Credits..

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tufts chapter.

Don’t forget to submit your stories HERE! 

[pagebreak]

I hooked up with this hottie the other night, problem is he was hooking up with one of my good friends last year. I think she is over it, but I feel bad I did not ask her permission before I, well, gave into his 2am pleas. Should I tell her? Can I hookup with him again?

You definitely need to tell your friend, especially if you consider her one of your besties. Everyone recycles hookups in college, and if it was last year we’re sure she’ll be fine with it. At the same time, if you had this feeling of guilt, you probably knew you were doing something shady.

XOXO,

BK and JT

[pagebreak]

Friday night I may have had a bit too much too drink and after a night of boredom came back to my house and mass texted, let’s say 4 guys, “Come over now to watch a movie, c’mon don’t be a pu*sy.” followed shortly by, “scratch the movie just come over.” Please tell me how to redeem myself.

We’ve all been victims of drunk texting, but just to clarify, no girl should be calling a guy a “pu*sy,” no matter what state of mind she’s in. Not only should you refrain from texting a potential hookup first, but also you should try to keep it classy and avoid mass texting boys. After all, you never know how many will come knocking on your door. As for redeeming yourself, congratulations! The text was creepy enough to be played off as a joke; the guys probably think your puerile friend was behind this “prank.”

XOXO,

BK and JT

[pagebreak]

Last night my boyfriend told me to come over because he wanted to “try something new.” I thought I knew what that meant, but when I got to his house he’d made popcorn with M&M’s in it. Whenever I tried to make a move on him, he pushed me away. It’s been 6 months since our last time. How do I get him in the sack with me again?

…and you call this dude your boyfriend? Unless you’re completely oblivious and he’s getting a lot of side action, there’s something iffy about a guy who doesn’t want to get laid. Confront him about it; after all, he is your boyfriend. The topic of sex shouldn’t be awkward with someone you’re in a relationship with.

XOXO,

BK and JT

[pagebreak]

So I’ve been hooking up with this guy for a while and things have been going great. We’ve had sex a few times, and we get along really well. The past couple of times we’ve hung out we haven’t hooked-up (I mean, we made out a little but none of the dirty stuff). We’ve watched movies together, and even baked brownies! But here’s the thing: he just texted me asking if he could cash in his booty credit. I had never heard of that so I asked him what it was, and he told me that booty credit is something guys get when they hang out with a girl they are hooking up with but don’t actually hook-up with them. He said that every hour of a hang-out that does not end in a hook-up counts as one “booty credit-hour”, to be exchanged with a booty call. I asked him if that meant that he has collected 4 booty-calls from our hang-outs, and he explained that one booty-call clears all booty credit. It sounded fair to me, so I obliged. My question is: is this a real thing, or is my fling a genius?

Genius. Any more questions?

XOXO,

BK and JT

Alex Horvitz is a junior at Tufts University in Boston, MA. She is double-majoring in Economics and Psychology and minoring in Communications and Media Studies. With a passion for beauty blogging, Alex is a contributing beauty blogger for Her Campus. Alex is a Co-President of Her Campus Tufts and she also worked as a Sales & Marketing Associate for Her Campus during the Summer of 2012. Email AlexHorvitz@hercampus.com with questions or connect with her on Twitter @Alex_Horvitz or LinkedIn!