This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tufts chapter.

At the moment, you’re probably stressing out about finding a job or an internship more than you’re stressing out about finding your soulmate. You’re probably overbooked with interviews in between your packed schedule and have zero time to hang out with any of your friends who are stressed out about the same things. You also might be trying to figure out if you should sublet your house because you don’t know if you’re staying in Boston for the summer. Don’t worry, everyone is in the same boat. And, you haven’t signed up for WayUp yet.

If you haven’t checked out WayUp, you will certainly be convinced to make an account after reading this. WayUp is a job searching engine specifically designed for college students. You can sign up with your school email and start your job hunt immediately! It works with a lot of startups looking to hire college students and works with major companies like Google, Uber, UNIQLO and Disney (because who doesn’t want to work at Disney?). Once you fill out your short bio on WayUp and attach your résumé, the simple design of the interface makes the job search and application process pretty efforless. So sign up for free and find your dream internship today!

Once you sign up for your WayUp account, don’t forget to verify your email and #gethired. The WayUp team at Tufts is currently recruiting for the marketing position, so if you’re interested, please get in contact with me. If you have any other questions about WayUp, please email us directly! Happy job hunting!

Source:

https://www.wayup.com/