Velvet Essentials for this Holiday Season

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tufts chapter.

Velvet is definitely the in thing this holiday season. Feel like you aren’t trendy enough to pull velvet off? Think again! Urban Outfitters has you covered with every piece of velvet clothing you could ever possibly need. You are bound to pull off something velvety. Check out these velvet essentials you splurge on this winter. They will have people complimenting you for days!  

1. Velvet dress: Whether you’re going out to dinner or just hanging around a friend’s house this dress is very versatile and looks so adorable on! 

2. Velvet skirt: See everyone wearing these skirts to holiday parties? Get one for yourself & I promise you won’t regret it! They are super cute and comfortable. 

3. Velvet romper: This is perfect for any holiday party or night out on the town. 

4. Velvet Booties: You can never have too many shoes! Try out these adorable booties and add them to your amazing shoe collection. 

5. Velvet Top: You can dress this up or dress it down and it is actually very flattering! 

The next time you pass something velvet textured in the store, give it a shot and try it on! Happy holidays & happy shopping!

Ellexa is a features writer at Her Campus. As a senior Tufts University, Ellexa studies economics and fim & media studies. She plays varsity field hockey at Tufts, has her own weekly webcasted show called Bo Zone, plays club lacrosse at Tufts, and writes for Tufts' chapter of Her Campus. In her free time, she loves to hang out with friends, watch Suits, online shop, and drink lots of iced chai tea lattes. After graduation, Ellexa hopes to work in the broadcast journalism industry.