This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tufts chapter.

It’s a week before Thanksgiving and I’m wearing a skirt and t-shirt. Seems like the overflowing box of hats and gloves under the bed has to sit, gathering dust for a bit longer. C’est la vie. But, even though this New England autumn may be more confusing than a professor’s mumblings, mounds and mounds of turkey (not homework!) are so close I can practically smell it. Until then, here are five non-delectable delicacies.

1.) Philadelphia’s Magic Gardens, a large outdoor mosaic a couple was using as their wedding venue when I walked by

2.) Instead of “you are what you eat,” how about “you wear what you eat”?

3.) I can’t wait until it’s warm sweater season

4.) A jade-stoned ring from Evanston, Ill.

5.) Small, colorful paper lanterns help dimly light the dorm without waking my roommate  

Stephanie Haven is a freshman at Tufts University where she plans to major in Sociology with a minor in Communication and Media Studies. She enjoys making terrible puns about her Tufts of hair and Jumbo supply of stockpiled food. After college she plans to live in New York City where she hopes to pursue her dream of becoming a journalist. You can find her trying to figure out Twitter @stephaniehaven.
Danielle Carbonneau is a senior at Tufts University double majoring in English and Spanish with a minor in Communications and Media Studies. She is very interested in advertising and has been the editor-in-chief of a creative writing publication on campus. Danielle loves chocolate chip pancakes, horror stories, and her family. She has a crush on HerCampus and all the amazing contributing writers.