Stlyin’ in the Snow

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tufts chapter.

Twenty-seven inches of snow can’t stop this Collegiette from bringing a bit of flare to her outfit. Hunter Boots with fuzzy liners are the perfect shoe to wear when taking an adventure through the blizzard and the bright red color really pops. A durable Northface parka complete with a hood is definitely necessary and keeps whatever cute outfit lies underneath ready for making an appearance when that campus hottie walks by.

Alex Horvitz is a junior at Tufts University in Boston, MA. She is double-majoring in Economics and Psychology and minoring in Communications and Media Studies. With a passion for beauty blogging, Alex is a contributing beauty blogger for Her Campus. Alex is a Co-President of Her Campus Tufts and she also worked as a Sales & Marketing Associate for Her Campus during the Summer of 2012. Email AlexHorvitz@hercampus.com with questions or connect with her on Twitter @Alex_Horvitz or LinkedIn!