Record snowfall. Five snow days (and counting). Wind chill temperature below zero. It’s easy for the frozen tundra to put you in a slump. Don’t let the winter weather keep you from the gym! Here are ten workout songs (in no particular order) to help get you moving!
1. Kat Dahlia: I Think I’m In Love
2. Iggy Azalea: Heavy Crown
3. Zara Larsson: Carry You Home
4. Kelly Clarkson: Heartbeat Song
5. Maroon 5: Sugar
6. Zella Day: Hypnotic
7. Clean Bandit: Real Love
8. Imagine Dragons: I Bet My Life
9. Prince Royce feat. Snoop Dogg: Stuck On A Feeling
10. Calvin Harris feat. Tinashe: Dollar Signs
Be sure to hit the gym, collegiettes. And don’t feel too ridiculous if you get some looks for singing along with these songs.
Photo courtesy: Fit is a Feminist Issue
If you want workout inspiration be sure to check it out here!