Senior Year Bucket List: Tufts Edition

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tufts chapter.

You only live once. If that is the motto that Drake tells us to follow, then it could never fit more perfectly in your life than during your senior year. It’s your last year of college, which means it’s the last time those things you have been doing for the past three years will be acceptable. For some, it’s the last time they will ever go to class, while for others, it’s the start to an exciting future, but most importantly it’s the time for everyone to do anything and everything. Don’t hold back, after all: You Only Senior Year Once. So, on that note, here is our (slightly edited to be appropriate for HC!) senior year bucket list: 

1. Sit down to actually write our bucket list (check!)
  2. Make it to every Tuesday pub night and get on a first name basis with Froggy (realistically, all we really want is to be on a first name basis with Froggy…)
  3. Go sledding down the Pres Lawn
  4. Finally make it to Dewick for breakfast (before 11 am)
  5. Take a photo with Jumbo (who really is inside that mascot uniform?)
  6. Become best friends with Helen of Helen’s (who is she anyway? #bluezone)
  7. Go to Tower Cafe with your professor and get a free coffee (finally find out if what they told you on your tour was true)
  8. Take a selfie with President Monaco
  9. Be featured on Tufts Confessions
  10. Go out every night for one week
  11. Go tanning at the Tufts Boathouse (yes, there is one)
  12. Step foot in every frat
  13. Run a naked lap around the track (tbt to Naked Quad Run?)
  14. Kiss under Bowen gate
  15. Go to an acapella show (that’s what Tufts is famous for, right?)
  16. Go back to your freshman and sophomore year dorms
  17. Paint the cannon
  18. Have a real date at the Rez
  19. Eat a meal at the Kosher Deli
  20. Get a picture with all the campus celebs (calling on Bradley Cooper?!)
  21. Go to a cooking class/wine tasting at Dave’s (mainly for the wine, but hey- why not pick up some cooking skills while we’re at it?!)
  22. Be open to everything, because you only senior year once #yolo (because of the application…get it??)

Photo source: mypartyshirt.com

Alex Horvitz is a junior at Tufts University in Boston, MA. She is double-majoring in Economics and Psychology and minoring in Communications and Media Studies. With a passion for beauty blogging, Alex is a contributing beauty blogger for Her Campus. Alex is a Co-President of Her Campus Tufts and she also worked as a Sales & Marketing Associate for Her Campus during the Summer of 2012. Email AlexHorvitz@hercampus.com with questions or connect with her on Twitter @Alex_Horvitz or LinkedIn!