This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tufts chapter.

Name: Rachel Rivero

Class: 2015

Hometown: Miami, Florida

Relationship status: I am in a relationship with my best friend. He goes to MIT.

Year: 2015

Major: I am majoring in biology but I am considering biochemistry.

Hidden talents: I wouldn’t say it very hidden because I have performed, but I have been belly dancing for over 4 years now. I am also a pretty talented artist, I like painting in water color although I don’t do it often.

If a genie were to grant you three wishes, what would you wish for? My first wish would be to have an unlimited supply of (calorie free) cookie dough ice cream with toppings! (I love ice cream ! Haha). My second wish would be to have the ability to read minds; it just sounds so cool. Third I would wish to have the ability to run without getting tired because I love running.

Ideal place: My ideal home would be in a condo in Miami Beach. It’s my favorite place.

Campus involvement: So far I am part of the belly dance club and the salsa club. And I am also in the Pre-med society. It’s my first year but hopefully next year I’ll be able to participate in other clubs I couldn’t do this semester.

What’s your dream job? Honestly, as time consuming as it may be I’d just love to be a hematologist (blood doctor) or an oncologist. I want to help people and do research on the side. I’m such a nerd for science.

What did you want to be when you were younger?  I’ve always wanted to be a doctor… It sounds weird but instead of using my baby dolls as children, I’d use them as patients (lol). My dad once gave me his old stethoscope and I still have it.

Phobias: I am absolutely terrified of wasps and bees. I will run away screaming if I see one. I’m also scared of being alone in the dark…

Who do you most look up to?  This is actually a really hard question. I can’t pick one person but it’s pretty accurate to say that I look up to any one person that has  ever accomplished what they’ve wanted in life.

“On a Saturday night, you can find me…”: I plead the fifth.  No just kidding, I’ll probably be out with friends or my boyfriend. I love going out and doing random things.

“Before graduating, I want to…”: I actually have a whole list of things I want to do in Boston before graduating. One of the things I’m most excited about is ice skating on real ice (if possible).

Most prized possession: I really don’t know what I’d do without my iPhone. It has everything!

Favorite thing about Tufts: I am in love with Tufts’ campus. The scenery and the squirrels are my favorite!

Danielle Carbonneau is a senior at Tufts University double majoring in English and Spanish with a minor in Communications and Media Studies. She is very interested in advertising and has been the editor-in-chief of a creative writing publication on campus. Danielle loves chocolate chip pancakes, horror stories, and her family. She has a crush on HerCampus and all the amazing contributing writers.
Christie is a rising sophomore at Tufts. She absolutely adores coffee in any form,  believes that any dessert can be made better with nutella and any meal better with hot sauce.  In her spare time, she dabbles in graphic design, playing guitar, and photography. She also adores makeup and beauty and believes it's more of an art form than people give it credit for. Music is definitely a huge part of her life: she always has her iPod on and frequently goes to concerts.