This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tufts chapter.

Autumn: the season of pumpkin spice lattés and warm, comfy sweaters. Nothing says fall like an airy cardigan or a cozy pullover. Since the time has come for us to show off our fall styles, I’d like to help you out a bit. Here is a list of cute sweaters currently on the market (both affordable and splurge-worthy, of course).

Urban Outfitters

Affordable:

Original price: $49.00

***Sale price: $29.99

This adorable brown sweater not only has a scoop-neck back, but also is textured and sheer. It would look great with or without a shirt underneath (depending on how revealing you’re feeling).

Splurge-worthy:

Price: $59.00

This cozy, slouchy sweater comes in lavender, ivory, and green. Though it’s not the most economical sweater on the market, its loose, flowy cut would flatter almost any body type!

Anthropologie

Splurge-worthy:

Original price: $68.00

***Sale price: $39.95

This is a seriously fantastic deal. Originally almost seventy dollars, this sweater is now on sale for under forty bucks! It has a faded tribal feel and would look especially cute with leggings or light wash jeans.

Guess

Affordable:

Original price: $49.50

***Sale price: $20.00

This sweater is lightweight and flowy with a draped back. Besides the color grey, it also comes in green. Get it while you still can!

Splurge-worthy:

Original price: $79.50

***Sale price: $59.00

If you’re looking for something to splurge on, this must-have sweater is it. Its delicate sweetheart neckline, mesh top, and v-shaped back create a perfect mix of flirty and classy.

Brandy Melville

Affordable:

Price: $30.00

This warm, fuzzy cardigan would be perfect over a plain tank-top. The multi-color yarn weaved into the black fabric gives it a unique and fashion-forward look.

Splurge-worthy:

Price: $42.00

This burgundy pullover allows you to flawlessly pull off a comfy and casual yet fashionable look. This clothing staple is a closet essential this fall.

Happy shopping!