Nikki Blank of #JumboSwag

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tufts chapter.

Name: Nicole Blank (Nikki)
Year: 2015
Hometown: Tokyo, Japan (Originally from Short Hills, NJ)
Major: English, Sociology, Tufts Women’s Soccer

What is your favorite thing about Tufts?
The cookie man. I love the cookie man ;).

What groups are you a part of here at Tufts?
Alpha Phi and the varsity soccer team.

Can you tell us about #JumboSwag? What is it?
It’s a whatshouldwecallme tumblr made specifically for Tufts. It “loosely” revolves around my life and the really weird stuff that happens to me and my friends. Ok, its basically my diary.

What inspired you to start it?
I was reading the whatshouldwecallme for Tulane during class last year and it wasn’t funny (probably because I don’t go to Tulane). So I decided to make my own for Tufts. It just kind of took off from there.

What is your favorite #JumboSwag post?

That’s a hard one. I like the ones that relate to what’s actually going on on-campus, like the spring fling crew shirts. But I guess one of my all-time favorites is this one.

That was an odd morning for my friend.

Dewick or Carm?
Dewick, obviously. But stirfry is alright occasionally.

Uphill or Downhill?
I get lost going any higher uphill than the cannon.

Your favorite past-time on campus:
PHP Tuesday nights (RIP) and ordering Pizza Days whenever I need socks.

What is your favorite party theme?
Tattoos, Jews, and Blues Clues. 

Describe Nikki Blank in 3 words:
Big in Japan

Anything else you’d like to say:
Live every week like its shark week.

Alex Horvitz is a junior at Tufts University in Boston, MA. She is double-majoring in Economics and Psychology and minoring in Communications and Media Studies. With a passion for beauty blogging, Alex is a contributing beauty blogger for Her Campus. Alex is a Co-President of Her Campus Tufts and she also worked as a Sales & Marketing Associate for Her Campus during the Summer of 2012. Email AlexHorvitz@hercampus.com with questions or connect with her on Twitter @Alex_Horvitz or LinkedIn!