Kyle Carbone ’13

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tufts chapter.

Name: Kyle Carbone

Hometown: Worcester, MA

Class Year: 2013

Major(s): BioPsychology/Spanish

Relationship Status: Single

Do you play any sports? I played soccer and ran competitively in high school. I still run recreationally but get most of my exercise from dance.

What’s your favorite food? Ketchup

What did you want to be when you were younger? A professional soccer player. Also, a Spice Girl. Unfortunately, I never found a way to combine the two.

What’s your favorite movie? Finding Nemo! Fun Fact: I wrote my college essay about the amnesic Dory’s quote, “Just keep swimming.”

What’s your favorite band or type of music? Booty droppin’ hip-hop. Done. I have recently been getting into classical music as well. LOVE Yo-Yo Ma.

What are you afraid of? Failure

What’s your ideal superpower? I always go back and forth between invisibility and flight. As an overscheduled college student who is constantly on the go, I think flight would be the most advantageous.

If you were an animal, which one would you be? My Patronus is a Chinchilla, so I would have to say a Chinchilla. They are pocket sized, easily cuddled and surprisingly sassy!

What’s your favorite ice cream flavor? I am lactose in tolerant but refuse to let that be an issue when it comes to ice cream. Coconut and strawberry are my jam. 

What’s your favorite thing about Tufts? The people at Tufts are incredibly cool. I am constantly meeting new people that surprise and inspire me. I am also in love with my three main extracurricular activities on campus: BlackOut Step Team, Spirit of Color and tour guiding. They keep things interesting. 

Danielle Carbonneau is a senior at Tufts University double majoring in English and Spanish with a minor in Communications and Media Studies. She is very interested in advertising and has been the editor-in-chief of a creative writing publication on campus. Danielle loves chocolate chip pancakes, horror stories, and her family. She has a crush on HerCampus and all the amazing contributing writers.