Introducing Armed and Readi: A Collegiette’s Jewelry Destination!

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tufts chapter.

How many times have you walked into one of your favorite stores and spotted a show-stopping statement necklace that you needed to buy? Oh wait, it’s over $100 … So much for that!

Luckily for us, two recent college graduates understand these frustrations and started a company that sells amazing pieces we can actually afford. Let HC Tufts introduce you to: Armed and Readi

Whether it’s your everyday monogram necklace, a statement piece, or your essential arm party stackables, Armed & Readi is the go-to destination for college girl essentials. A&R’s pieces are stylish, fun, unique, and – yes – affordable! Since the company was started by two recent college graduates (who met in their leadership roles in Kappa Alpha Theta!), everything on the site is hand-picked specifically for the daring and trendy collegiette. Check out some of our favorite A&R items below! 

Dying to get your hands on some A&R pieces? Well, right now all Her Campus readers get 15% off your next order at armedandreadi.com using code HC2013! Not to mention, Her Campus Tufts will be hosting an Armed and Readi Trunk Show on Friday, October 18th from 11 am to 5 pm in the Campus Center! Make sure to swing by and pick up some awesome necklaces, bracelets and more! In addition, Armed & Readi can pack their trunk and come to you – fundraising events, trunk shows, philanthropy events, sisterhood events, and more!

Learn more about Armed and Readi by checking them out on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram (@armedandreadi)!

Alex Horvitz is a junior at Tufts University in Boston, MA. She is double-majoring in Economics and Psychology and minoring in Communications and Media Studies. With a passion for beauty blogging, Alex is a contributing beauty blogger for Her Campus. Alex is a Co-President of Her Campus Tufts and she also worked as a Sales & Marketing Associate for Her Campus during the Summer of 2012. Email AlexHorvitz@hercampus.com with questions or connect with her on Twitter @Alex_Horvitz or LinkedIn!