Hunger Games Style

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tufts chapter.

This sophomore collegiette went all out for the Hunger Games Catching Fire premiere last night! Check out what Ana Haubold has to say about her awesome outfit: 

“My friends and I went to the Catching Fire premiere and I decided to dress up like a citizen of the Capitol last minute so I was going for a kind of futurey over the top look. I put a high low skirt (from Brandy Melville) on top of a regular skirt (from Zara) and a white cowl neck top (from Zara) with a sheep fur scarf. My makeup is just a bunch of eyeshadow all over the place even on my lips with lipstick on my cheeks as blush. I love love love finding reasons to dress up!”

Alex Horvitz is a junior at Tufts University in Boston, MA. She is double-majoring in Economics and Psychology and minoring in Communications and Media Studies. With a passion for beauty blogging, Alex is a contributing beauty blogger for Her Campus. Alex is a Co-President of Her Campus Tufts and she also worked as a Sales & Marketing Associate for Her Campus during the Summer of 2012. Email AlexHorvitz@hercampus.com with questions or connect with her on Twitter @Alex_Horvitz or LinkedIn!