HC Tufts Reviews: Yoshi’s

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tufts chapter.

Looking for a cheap, convenient sushi place near the Tufts campus? Make sure to check out Yoshi’s. Literally right around the corner from Tufts, this place is a definite good time. My friends and I, basically BFFs with Yoshi’s owner, Ping—yes, we are on a first-name basis— would recommend the super-casual restaurant for anything from birthday celebrations to Sunday night delivery. Although it is definitely no 5-star cuisine, the delivery services are always prompt, the food is good and inexpensive, and the owners are super friendly and always eager to adapt to any-size party.  And trust me, they will let you throw a party. So…sushi with my girls?  Yes, please. 

Danielle Carbonneau is a senior at Tufts University double majoring in English and Spanish with a minor in Communications and Media Studies. She is very interested in advertising and has been the editor-in-chief of a creative writing publication on campus. Danielle loves chocolate chip pancakes, horror stories, and her family. She has a crush on HerCampus and all the amazing contributing writers.