HC Tufts Back To School Party!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tufts chapter.

Mark your calendars for the Her Campus Tufts Back To School Party!

This event will be hosted at Found in Davis Square (255 Elm St in Somerville, not too far from the T stop)
from 7pm-9pm on Thursday, September 27th.This launch party doubles as a private shopping event for the attendees with 20% off of your final purchase. Given that Found’s already has amazing prices, this is a great deal!

Just a few of the great things Found has!

Did we mention that there’s more than just shopping? There will be swag bags for the first 60 guests (so be there early!) filled with goodies such as jewelry and beauty items, free raffles with donations from local etsy sellers and stores, food from Chipotle, music, and fun events.

We can’t wait to see you there!

Photo Courtesy of:

www.foundsomerville.com

Christie is a rising sophomore at Tufts. She absolutely adores coffee in any form,  believes that any dessert can be made better with nutella and any meal better with hot sauce.  In her spare time, she dabbles in graphic design, playing guitar, and photography. She also adores makeup and beauty and believes it's more of an art form than people give it credit for. Music is definitely a huge part of her life: she always has her iPod on and frequently goes to concerts.