This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tufts chapter.

HANGOVER BEAUTY TIPS: How to look 100% with minimal effort

Themed frat parties, sorority formals, Spring Fling, end of the year hurrahs… There are one of two ways to get through your packed spring social calendar. You can either kiss your nights of one too many drinks goodbye or you can follow this guide to look totally refreshed the next morning. No one will ever know. So live life with no regrets and party on, my collegiettes.

Your routine for the next morning:

*Before you pass out on your bed, please take off your makeup before you go to bed. Use one of these handy makeup remover wipes to make sure you don’t wake up with crusted eyeliner.

1. Stumble around your room as you start to wake up. And no, you can’t go back to sleep. You’ve got that early morning class to make.

2. Drink a glass of water.

3. Then, please go brush your teeth.  

4. Before you freshen up any more, find a cooling eye mask (frozen spoons work too!) to cool down the crazy puffiness around your eyes.  

5. Take a shower! Use some soothing, gentle products. I suggest scents like light lavender or sweet rose.

6. Quickly blow dry your hair and use some anti-redness drops. Try Rohto, they’re magical.

7. Blend in a small dime sized amount of BB or CC cream. My favorite is from Skinfood, a Korean makeup brand.

8. Highlight your face with a shimmery champagne eyeshadow. Apply this to your cheekbones, cupid’s bow, inner corners, under your brows, and on the centers of your lids.

9. Mascara is a must to make your eyes seem more awake.

10. Sweep on a satin finish rose colored blush to bring some life back to your face. Swipe some bright pink gloss to finish the look.

11. Top off your look with a piece of statement jewelry. It’ll draw the attention away from your face, and will pull your entire look together.

And you’re done! Go forth in confidence. You’re so ready to tackle your day.

Photo Source: Afterthelevels.com  

Courtney is a junior at Tufts University where she is majoring in International Relations with a double minor in Communications & Media studies and Economics. She has previously worked for Santander Bank US as a Digital Marketing Analytics Intern as well as Jumpstart Knowledge Adventure where she focused on Social Media Content Creation.