Get through Finals with a VIP Finals Survival Kit!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tufts chapter.

We all hate it. Every year, we come back to campus from Thanksgiving break dreading this one single week. I would go so far as to say it has earned the title of The-Worst-Week-Of-The-Year-Where-We-All-Lock-Ourselves-In-Tisch-Or-Our-Rooms-And-Study-Study-Study-Until-Our-Day-To-Day-Conversations-Become-Centered-Around-Hypothesis-Testing-And-Cognitive-Behavioral-Therapy … Yes that sentence just happened, and if you haven’t already guessed what week I am talking about then I don’t know what to tell ya. Finals week flat out sucks.

Her Campus Tufts wants to make it suck a little less. We’ve partnered with amazing brands to bring you our VIP Finals Survival Kits!! Our team will be scurrying around campus on the Tuesday and Wednesday of reading period delivering these Survival Kits to everyone who signed up to get one of send one to a friend last week. Miss out on the first round of sign ups? Don’t worry! You can sign up RIGHT NOW for the last few kits by clicking here and providing some information (We will only be able to deliver the amount of Survival Kits we have remaining).

Now let’s get to the fun stuff – what’s in these amazing kits!

neuro. You will be getting a delicious neuroSONIC drink and a coupon for discounted neuro in your survival kits! neuroSONIC increases alertness, promotes concentration, reduces mental fatigue, and supports memory. FacebookTwitterInstagram.

Vineyard Vines. If you love Vineyard Vines then you will LOVE your survival kit! You will be getting an assortment of amazing swag from Vineyard Vines like a coozie, pen, key chain, stickers, and maybe even a foam whale hat! FacebookTwitterInstagram.

MiniLuxe. Miniluxe Brookline has hooked you guys up with two soothing samples of their best products and a coupon to use in store this week only! So go relax and treat yourself to an afternoon at Miniluxe Brookline.FacebookTwitter. Instagram.

Be Styled. As Be Styled says, Be Pretty Everyday – even during finals week! Sometimes all a girl needs is a nice blow out to get her feeling confident and focused for studying. That is why Be Styled has given you all a $5 off coupon for your next blow out (and…Mondays through Wednesdays every week, blow outs are only $24 when you present your student ID!) FacebookTwitterInstagram.

Armed and Readi. Hello amazing jewelry! Take a break from studying and search through ArmedandReadi.comto see the amazing statement necklaces, delicate bracelets, and killer rings they have. You will be getting a 15% off coupon in your survival kit! FacebookTwitterInstagram.

These guys would love to hear what you think of your kits! Make sure to snap a pic of your survival kit and post it on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter saying thanks to all of our amazing sponsors! Make sure to tag them and use #VIPFinalsSurvivalKits!

Good luck with finals, collegiettes!

Edited by Danyelle McInnis

Alex Horvitz is a junior at Tufts University in Boston, MA. She is double-majoring in Economics and Psychology and minoring in Communications and Media Studies. With a passion for beauty blogging, Alex is a contributing beauty blogger for Her Campus. Alex is a Co-President of Her Campus Tufts and she also worked as a Sales & Marketing Associate for Her Campus during the Summer of 2012. Email AlexHorvitz@hercampus.com with questions or connect with her on Twitter @Alex_Horvitz or LinkedIn!