This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tufts chapter.

Name: Drew DiMaiti

Year: Sophomore

Major: History and International Relations  

Hometown: Medford, MA

What are you involved in on campus?

I’m a member of the track team. I run the 400m, the 400m hurdles, and the 400m relay. I guess I really like the number 400?

What is your favorite part about track?

I love the camaraderie and being able to spend so much time with my best friends. My favorite experience with track at Tufts so far was making the All-American team last year and winning NESCACs.

What’s your favorite item of clothing for practice, casualwear, and party attire?

Practice: Tight Spandex shorts, obviously

Casualwear: Joggers, socks, and flip-flops

Party attire: My pink polo party shirt

What is it like going to college so close to home?

My life goal is never to move farther than 10 miles away from Medford. So far, I’ve been successful.

If you were a drink, what would you be?

It’s a toss up between Fireball (because I’m made up of 5% antifreeze) and a virgin Piña Colada.

What song best describes you?

Worst Behavior by Drake

Guilty pleasures?

Reading the Bible, having political views of many generations past, being a not-so-in-the-closet Monarchist, getting guff.

What are you excited for this year at Tufts?

I’m really excited for track season to start again and to spend full days at meets across New England.

Hidden talents/facts

Carrying heavy boxes of Chipotle burritos across campus for the best HC Tufts team and being a very talented rapper (I can memorize raps but can’t write them myself). I am also a twin. One talent I do not have is counting to ten in Spanish.

Dream job?

Pope Drew DiMaiti

Anything else you want to share with HC?

Her Campus Tufts is one of my most-visited sites!