Campus Cuties: Alexandra Zeitouni and Kasia Gawlas

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tufts chapter.

Names: Alexandra Zeitouni and Kasia Gawlas

Year: 2015

Major:

Alexandra: Economics and French with ELS minor

Kasia: Cognitive and Brain Science

Hometown:

Alexandra: Newton, MA

Kasia: Cupertino, CA

Random Fact:

We know the lyrics and choreography to Kelly Clarkson’s hit single “Stronger.” We’ve also been friends since freshman orientation.

What are you involved in on campus?

Alexandra: Alpha Phi, Read by the River, Tufts Hillel Initiative for Innovative Community Building, and Tufts Consulting Collective

Kasia: Chi Omega, Men’s Crew Team, IGC, Globemed, and I intern off-campus at Health Leads

Single, taken, it’s complicated. Which is it?

Alexandra: Depends who is asking.

Kasia: Ditto

Describe yourself in 3 words:

SWUG (Washed-up is hyphenated)

Describe your perfect date in 3 words:

Delta Upsilon Formal

Who is your celebrity crush and why?

Alexandra: Jude Law because no one knows who Oz Zehavi is (my real celebrity crush)

Kasia: Justin Timberlake because timber is in his name and its my favorite song that I wrote #Ke$ha

If you were a drink what would it be and why?

Alexandra: Manischewitz, Jewish and classic.

Kasia: Natty light, delicious and nutritious.

What is the most embarrassing thing you have ever done?

This.

Alex Horvitz is a junior at Tufts University in Boston, MA. She is double-majoring in Economics and Psychology and minoring in Communications and Media Studies. With a passion for beauty blogging, Alex is a contributing beauty blogger for Her Campus. Alex is a Co-President of Her Campus Tufts and she also worked as a Sales & Marketing Associate for Her Campus during the Summer of 2012. Email AlexHorvitz@hercampus.com with questions or connect with her on Twitter @Alex_Horvitz or LinkedIn!