This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tufts chapter.

Instead of just a simple black leather boot, try a two-toned one to warm things up!

We love these cute caramel boots with strappy buckles down the back!

Winter is just around the corner and these furry, Eskimo inspired boots will be perfect for keeping your feet nice and toasty!

Practical yet complimentary, these rustic brown boots will go with pretty much everything for fall in your closet!

Ready for anything, these Hunter lace-ups can splash you threw puddles or trudge you up the hill in the snow while adding a bit of flair instead of the regular rain boot.

The over-the-knee sock adds a real WOW factor to this great light-tan boot, not to mention we love this mix of colors with the mustard pants and navy jacket!

We can’t deny that our favorite boots to slip right into when we want to feel comfy and cozy are our Uggs; the fur detail on these chestnut ones adds a bit of flair!

Can you say pure brilliance? This ankle boot has just the right amount of embellishments with the simple buckle and needlepoint stitching (well paired with the leather pants, too)!

The soft fur will make these cozy booties just what you want to pull on before heading to that early morning class.

Combat boots are a must and in this dusty, golden, caramel color with stitching on the toe they make any outfit cuter!

Alex Horvitz is a junior at Tufts University in Boston, MA. She is double-majoring in Economics and Psychology and minoring in Communications and Media Studies. With a passion for beauty blogging, Alex is a contributing beauty blogger for Her Campus. Alex is a Co-President of Her Campus Tufts and she also worked as a Sales & Marketing Associate for Her Campus during the Summer of 2012. Email AlexHorvitz@hercampus.com with questions or connect with her on Twitter @Alex_Horvitz or LinkedIn!