Aditya Advani

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tufts chapter.

Name: Aditya Advani

Class Year: 2016

Major: Mathematics

Hometown: New Delhi, India

What are you involved in?

I’m involved in a fraternity on campus and I love Greek life at Tufts.  I also play squash.  Apart from that, I’m a member of Tufts’ Financial Group.  Squash takes up most of my time, so it’s hard to do too many other things.

Favorite part of Tufts?

It’s a tie between Greek life and squash!  I really enjoy playing squash – I’ve been playing it for a long time.  It’s nice going off campus, playing, and watching other people play.  Greek life is the fun part. 

How do you like being away from home?

I like it A LOT here. It’s a different culture, a different experience.  I’d never been to the United States before college and I’m really enjoying it.  There aren’t as many worries.

3 qualities you look for in a person?

1.      Adventurous

2.      Party-lover

3.      Must have exquisite fashion taste

If you could be a mythical creature, what would you be?

I’d be a centaur, because of my manly hair. 

Danyelle McInnis is a graduating senior at Tufts University, majoring in English.  She's interested in short story-writing, journalism, marketing, photography, creating websites, baking, and grilled cheese sandwiches.  She's left-handed and always has a secret stash of candy on hand in case the world suddenly runs out of sugar.  In her spare time, she writes about her ongoing transformation from pack rat to minimalist on her blog, Greyer Than Gray.