9 Things We Miss from the 90’s

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tufts chapter.

Every once in a while, we all get a little nostalgic for the novelties of our childhood.  Here are the 9 things we miss most about the 90’s!

1. Lizzie McGuire

Lizzie, Lizzie, Lizzie. This show was the best!

2. Choker Necklaces

Once upon a time, these necklaces were all the rage. 

3. Passing notes

Remember folding pieces of looseleaf to your best friend and waiting for the teacher to turn her back?  Good times…

4. Butterfly Clips

These were more decorative than useful.  Perfect accessory for a fairy-inspired outfit.

5. Scrunchies (Hopefully making their comeback)

A staple of the 90’s.

6. Beanie Babies

We all knew that person who had HUNDREDS of these critters in their room (cough cough, me). But they were so cute!

7. MSN/AIM

When friends moved away, you had to get their phone number and MSN.  We were so hi-tech back then.

8. Easy Bake Oven

This was the ultimate birthday and holiday gift.

9. MASH Game

The recess game of choice.

Edited by: Kyla Bolden and Danyelle McInnis

Tori Lin is from Seattle, WA and is pursuing International Finance and Entrepreneurship at Tufts University! She is passionate about fashion, health, beauty, and food.  She is currently a Style Guru for CollegeFashionista and a brand Ambassador for Neurobrands (drinkneuro) and Lyft. Check out her webpage, blog DinWithTlin and connect with her through Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn!