5 Warm Winter Scarves

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tufts chapter.

We all know that winter is approaching quickly. The days are getting so short that you walk out of your 5 o’clock class thinking it’s midnight. The air is so cold you can feel you nose and fingers slowly going numb on your way to the library. Don’t be scared though, collegiettes! Here are 5 scarves to keep you warm and cozy during the harsh winter weather.

1. The Simple Knit Scarf

We all understand how difficult it is to stay cute in the winter when all you want to do is bundle up. This simple cable knit scarf from Forever 21 makes any outfit warm and cute, all at the same time!

2. The Patterned Scarf

If you want to take any outfit to the next level, just add a scarf with a pattern. You can make a simple white t-shirt look pretty just by throwing on a cool patterned scarf!

3. The Infinity Scarf

If you’re ever in a rush to get out of your dorm but still want to stay warm, an infinity scarf is the way to go. Just throw it on, and you’re ready! They always stay in place, so you’ll be set all day long.

4. The Plaid Scarf

We all know that plaid is essential for the holiday season. So why not make your holiday outfit that much cuter by adding a plaid scarf?

5. The Faux Fur Scarf

Sometimes it’s difficult for a collegiette to really feel glam while stressing over finals and friends—but a faux fur scarf can give any outfit a much more elegant look.

For more items to keep you warm, check out these Essential Winter Accessories!

Photos courtesy of: forever21.com, hm.com, lordandtaylor.com, anthropologie.com.

Edited by: Lauren Medwid