3 Easy (and Cute) Study Outfits

With finals coming up, it is so easy to throw on a sweatshirt, sweat pants and Uggs to go hide in the library.  Even with our stress levels through the roof it is still easy to look cute.  It’s like what they say: when you look good you feel good. Looking cute may be the last things on our minds, but this outfit guide will show you that it is as easy as 1, 2, and 3.

Athletic

Having a bad hair day? Make your hair into a pony and throw it into a cap. Put on running shoes, leggings, and a comfy long sleeve to have a worry-free athletic look.

Casual Prep

Oversized sweaters are my favorite because they are not only comfy but also so easy to dress up. Pair your sweater with a statement necklace, preferably a brighter color, to give it some pop! Slip into some leggings and with some short boots.  With this look, you are ready to hit the books!

Lazy Chic

Want to hide the tired bags under your eyes? If it’s sunny, throw on those shades and rock the lazy chic look by wearing a comfy T, skinny sweats, and wedge sneakers. I love skinny sweats because they are as comfy as regular ones but are much more acceptable to wear out! 

Tori Lin is from Seattle, WA and is pursuing International Finance and Entrepreneurship at Tufts University! She is passionate about fashion, health, beauty, and food.  She is currently a Style Guru for CollegeFashionista and a brand Ambassador for Neurobrands (drinkneuro) and Lyft. Check out her webpage, blog DinWithTlin and connect with her through Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn!