3 Clubs to Check Out ASAP!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tufts chapter.

If there is one thing Tufts can certainly boast about, it’s student involvement. With hundreds of student clubs and organizations, there are tons of ways for collegiettes to get involved around campus.

I went to the Activities Fair this past week and chose three clubs to highlight – clubs that are definitely worth checking out that you may not have known even existed.

1. Tufts Country Swing Dance

I accidentally stumbled upon this club my freshman year as I was walking home from the library. What a happy accident it was! Tufts Country Swing Dance is a small time commitment for anyone and everyone—no experience necessary. They host social dances on Tisch roof every Sunday night. If you’re looking for an hour of fun every once in a while, this is the club for you! Check out the Tufts Country Swing Dance page on Facebook.

2. Tufts Gaming Hub

Calling all gamers! Ever wanted to be in a Mario Kart tournament? Do you like Magic: the Gathering? Check out the Tufts Gaming Hub! It’s a low commitment club that is all fun and games—literally. They meet every couple of weeks to host tournaments, viewing parties, and games. It’s a great way to make new friends and take a fun break from studying. If you are interested in joining this club, check them out on Facebook at Tufts Gaming Hub.

3. Tufts Pep Band

Looking to get involved in music, but don’t like the idea of auditions? We’ve got some good news—Tufts Pep Band doesn’t require auditions! Anyone who wants to join is more than welcome. Join the band to cheer on Tufts’ sports teams with music from the sidelines at sporting events! You can even get half an Arts credit for being in the club. Learn more on the Tufts Music Department site!

Photos:

http://www.usnews.com/img/college-photo_8492..jpg