11 Thoughts You Have while Watching Disney’s New Cinderella Movie

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tufts chapter.

Disney recently came out with a live action remake of the classic fairytale, Cinderella. The movie starring Lily James (Cinderella) and Richard Madden (Kit/Prince Charming) was full of beautiful gowns and relevant messages. The most important one was reiterated over and over again throughout the movie: “Have courage, and be kind.” Here are 11 thoughts you’ll have throughout the *magical experience*:

1.     How does Ella’s hair stay so nice and neat if she’s constantly cleaning??

2.     Hold up, Lady Tremaine definitely was not this young and chic in the original movie.

3.     No, Ella’s dad, don’t leave! We all know what’s going to happen when you do!

4.     Ah, so that’s why she’s called Cinderella. It all makes sense now. I’m a genius!

5.     STOP. WAIT A MINUTE. KIT (aka THE PRINCE) IS RIDICULOUSLY ATTRACTIVE.

6.     And he made a ball in the hopes that Ella would go? *swoons*

7.     Wow, serious props to the Fairy Godmother for that stunning dress. Definitely ball worthy.

8.     Running in glass slippers sounds crazy painful. I wonder if I could do it…

9.     *Freaks out for a while thinking Disney won’t give me the classic happily ever after (even though I know they have to)*

10. WOO HAPPILY EVER AFTER, KIT AND ELLA ARE SUCH A BEAUTIFUL COUPLE WOW.

11. Alright, so uhh… where’s my Prince Charming?

Photo Sources: tumblr.com