10 Best Sweaters for Fall

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tufts chapter.

With Thanksgiving just around the corner, the winter chills have begun arriving! What better way to cozy up than with some fabulous fall sweaters! These are the top 10 sweaters any Collegiette can rock.

Californian breeze:

Lightweight and ideal for a mildly warm fall day, this Tobi waffle knit sweater brings out the Californian vibes. Complete the outfit with a long necklace and a maxi skirt. 

Crop it out:

This Urban Outfitters ivory cropped sweater is ideal for any Collegiette with a love for high-waisted bottoms. Finish the outfit with a colorful scarf!

Girly girl:

Lace and maroon? What better combination can there be?! Pair this sweater with dark skinny bottoms and short booties.

Classroom Ready:

This simple black sweater is a casual go-to. Pair with jeans and tall riding boots. With a coffee in hand, you are ready for class!

Lazy Sundays = The Everyday:

This is my all-time favorite sweater! It’s perfect for any day, any time, and any weather. You can layer with coat you are out and about or dress down for lounge days.

Cozy Chic:

If you are willing to splurge, this Wilfred sweater will be well worth it. Warm, soft and cozy, this Italian wool sweater will get you through the winter.

POP of color:

What better way to standout on campus than to wear a red sweater! Complete the outfit with a dark toned scarf, black leggings, and boots. 

The Essential:

This H&M essential sweater can be paired with anything. Because this sweater is brown, don’t be afraid to experiment with colors. Most colors work well with this dark neutral. 

Simple and warm:

Casual but essential for fall, stay warm and complete the look with leggings and a brown or black top. 

Outdoors lover:

Easy to layer, this Eddie Bauer knit sweater will keep you moving through this beautiful fall season!

Tori Lin is from Seattle, WA and is pursuing International Finance and Entrepreneurship at Tufts University! She is passionate about fashion, health, beauty, and food.  She is currently a Style Guru for CollegeFashionista and a brand Ambassador for Neurobrands (drinkneuro) and Lyft. Check out her webpage, blog DinWithTlin and connect with her through Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn! 
Alex Horvitz is a junior at Tufts University in Boston, MA. She is double-majoring in Economics and Psychology and minoring in Communications and Media Studies. With a passion for beauty blogging, Alex is a contributing beauty blogger for Her Campus. Alex is a Co-President of Her Campus Tufts and she also worked as a Sales & Marketing Associate for Her Campus during the Summer of 2012. Email AlexHorvitz@hercampus.com with questions or connect with her on Twitter @Alex_Horvitz or LinkedIn!