Woman Crush Wednesday

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Trinity chapter.

Name: Alex Norgaisse (will respond to “Kelly Rowland”)

Hometown: Haverhill, Massachusetts

Class year: 2018 yasssss

Major: Psychology with a minor in Music and possibly French

Campus Involvement:  Trinity Women’s Basketball Hype Woman/Power Forward and Quirks Acapella Singer

Relationship Status: Relationship? Ain’t nobody got time for that! But if you must know, I’m in a long distance relationship with Trey Songz

#1 on your bucket list:  Creating a “one hit wonder” that remains the most played song for years

Favorite study spot: The Underground (shout out to my barista husband with the hottest shoe game)

Thing you will miss most about Trinity: The selfie lighting in Jarvis! Kidding, the most amazing people that I’m fortunate to call my friends

Favorite season: Fall because I get to obnoxiously wear my signature lip color, Limbo by Colour Pop

Favorite celebrity: come on now… Kelly Rowland and Khloe Kardashian

Favorite movie: All of the Fast and Furious movies

Best friend: My 4’11” 92 year old grandmother

Favorite WeHa restaurant: Salute, ya’ll need to get the Shrimp Fra Diablo!

On a Saturday morning you are…: always at the gym or probably taking pictures of my car

If you could trade places with one person for a day, who would it be: Gabrielle Union

Favorite class you’ve taken at Trin: Invisible Man and Black Modern Expression with Professor Baldwin. Girl, it was hard but definitely made me such a better student

Best piece of advice: ​​ SMILE!