This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Trinity chapter.

We hope everyone has a safe and happy Thanksgiving, especially if you’re travelling.  This is what we, at Trinity’s Her Campus, are thankful for.  (Disclaimer, this group really loves dogs.)

Debbie Herara: This Thanksgiving I’m grateful for my friends and family who have provided me with unconditional love and support, my education which has allowed me to find my passion and to explore what truly interests me, and for each new morning that’s given me another chance to make my dreams into reality. 

Emily Llerena: This year I have so much to be thankful for. However, there is one thing I’m particularly thankful for when I think about the fact that I’m nearly halfway through my third year of college, and that is my teammates. We spend nearly every single day together, through tough practices and long away trips, but we all get along so well and love each other! It’s so nice to know that they have my back through the ups and the downs. They’re my best friends, and I couldn’t imagine life without them. I’m so grateful to have gotten to know them over the years, and I know that they’ll have my back for the years to come.

Amanda Scopelliti: ​I’m thankful for everything Trinity- being able to attend Trinity, my amazing friends at Trinity, the classes that I’m taking here, my peers, my caring professors… I’m just so happy to be here. I’m also thankful for my family (duh), my friends from high school whom I miss more than ever and still talk to every single day, my incredible boyfriend, my dog (and dogs in general), and so so SO much more. 

Mary Sullivan: I’m thankful for my education and the opportunities that Trinity gives me.  I am thankful for my friends from school and as well as at home.  I’m thankful for my boyfriend and more importantly his patience.  I am especially thankful for the loving home I get to come home to this Thanksgiving break and every break.

Eliza Petrie: This Thanksgiving, I am thankful for my education. Of course, along with that is my appreciation for my parents who provided me with the education that I have been fortunate enough to receive, and the people that educated and informed me in so many different forms along the way including my teachers, friends, and peers. 

Kirstin Fierro: I’m thankful to be able to go to a great school and to be getting a liberal arts education! I’m especially thankful to have such loving family and friends in my life.

On a much lighter note I’m thankful for Buffalo chicken and my pup!

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! xoxo

Hi all! My name is Emily, and I'm a Junior at Trinity College. In my spare time play basketball, and I enjoy painting my nails (especially when the activity simultaneously works as a means of procrastination).