#WCW Brice Rothenberg ’17

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Trinity chapter.

Name: Brice Rotherberg

Major: Political Science and Sociology

Year: Junior

Hometown: New York, NY

Involvement on Campus: Varsity Women’s Squash, Member and Business Director of the Trinity College Quirks

Relationship Status: Single 

Drink of choice? Long Island- sorry mom. 

Go-To Outfit? Ripped Jeans, a Sweater and boots 

Fav TV show to binge watch? I don’t watch any shows

Style Inspiration? Carrie Bradshaw 

Fav Peter B’s drink? Iced Caramel Macchiato  

Celeb Crush? Christian Bale 

Important quality in a guy? A sense of humor  

Fav song to pregame and sing along to? Anything Fetty Wap

Campus Crush? It’s a secret 

What is a necessity in your dorm room? Food- preferably leftovers 

What do you recommend everyone does at least once at Trin?  Stay up all night and watch the sunrise on the quad.

Why did you start singing? No one told me to stop.

How come you chose to go abroad to Rome? I didn’t have time to go abroad during the year and I always wanted to go to Italy. And I love Italian food. 

Favorite travel destination? Florence, Italy 

Place to live on campus? Well I’ve only lived in North and High Rise… 

Favorite Off Campus Location? The Heublein Tower- best place to hike. 

One thing everyone needs to know about you? I still get kicked out of class for not being able to stop laughing- ask the Spanish Department. 

Favorite Hartford restaurant?  Max Downtown 

What do we need to know about the Quirks and the Squash team? Quirks is such a vast network of girls who are unconditionally there for each other, no matter how long ago they graduated- once a quirk, always a quirk. The squash team is made up of girls from 9 different countries who speak 8 different languages, yet still manage to share a bond over the love of the game and the desire to succeed. 

Kelly is a junior at Trinity College, double majoring in English and American Studies. Besides being the Campus Correspondent for Her Campus, she is a barista at Peter B's Espresso, Features Editor of The Trinity Tripod, and a member of the executive council for SGA.