Trinity College TREEhouse Lecture Series

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Trinity chapter.

Trinity College’s TREEHouse will be hosting a spring lecture series featuring presentations from faculty and staff across the campus. These presentations will be centered around sustainability, recreation, and environmental education. There will be six presentations in total, starting at the beginning of March and spanning through Earth Week. The remainder of the presentations are as follows:

Tues, March 29th: 5PM: Professor Hussain: “Issues of Sustainability in Conservation Projects”

Tues, April 5th: 5PM: Anne Parmenter: “Lessons from the Ledge: An Everest Experience”

Tues, April 12th: 5PM: Professor Notar: “The shift from bicycle-dominated mobility to car-dominated mobility in urban China”

Wed, April 20th: 5PM: Kevin Johnson: “Persistence: North America’s Hardest Sandstone Rock Climb”

Kelly is a junior at Trinity College, double majoring in English and American Studies. Besides being the Campus Correspondent for Her Campus, she is a barista at Peter B's Espresso, Features Editor of The Trinity Tripod, and a member of the executive council for SGA.