Take on Finals in Style

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Trinity chapter.

We know you have a lot on your plates with these last few days of classes and finals week coming up… so we took the liberty of piecing together some cute, simple outfits for you to show off before summer vacation!

Last Day of Classes:

This simple sundress is perfect for looking adorable and being comfortable both in your last few classes and in the library.  Pair it with simple leather gold sandals and some colorful earrings to complete the summery look!

Quadding it up:

In the remaining few days on campus you’ll be sure to draw some attention on the quad in a pair of patterned shorts and a bright top. Be sure to wear neutral accessories and footwear to make your outfit pop!

Finals:

It’s always a drag to get dressed up to go take a test but this dark-wash chambray is super comfy and looks great with a pair of white shorts.  Add some color with a bright pink nail!

Natalie studied English and Psychology at Trinity.  A Southern California native, she loves spending her time playing soccer and, when the weather permits, lounging outside with friends.