This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Trinity chapter.

Whether or not you are a legacy, have dreamed of what letters you would wear, or if you’re just a little curious, Greek Life at Trinity is an incredible opportunity to build lifetime friendships and surround yourself with inspiring sisters. The IVY Society hosted their Pre-Rush event this past Friday and Kappa Kappa Gamma will be hosting a BBQ on Thursday from 4-6pm at their house on Allen Place. This is the perfect chance to get to know the girls and see if Greek Life is for you. Though these events are not a formal part of recruitment, it’s important to make a good impression and show off your personality and style. Whether your style is boho, casual, preppy, or glamorous, here’s a list of some outfit options that will make you feel and look fabulous!

Rompin’ Around

Bow Front Romper
$43.00

Tyra Border Print Split Back Romper
$198.00

Bright and Bold: 

Blouson Chiffon Skater Dress
$46.00

Turqouise Waves Yacht Club Dress
$172.00

Scallop:
Scalloped Trim Dress
$79.50

Scalloped Cami Dress
$58.50
Kelly is a junior at Trinity College, double majoring in English and American Studies. Besides being the Campus Correspondent for Her Campus, she is a barista at Peter B's Espresso, Features Editor of The Trinity Tripod, and a member of the executive council for SGA.
Kat is a senior at Trinity College, majoring in American Studies with a concentration in Media and Communications and minoring in English. She serves as the Campus Correspondent for Trinity's chapter of Her Campus and also co-manages The Party of Two, a style blog that she shares with her twin. After graduation, Kat hopes to work in the fashion or editorial field. Apart from their blog, you can also follow Kat and Ash on their Instagram: @thepartyoftwo.