This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Trinity chapter.

For all of us on Trin campus, right now marks the awkward phase between winter and spring. A few warm days of quadding quickly turn into a few freezing days of snow. What better way to pass time spent indoors wishing for nice weather than with some binge sessions on Netflix? Here’s my list of recommendations for your watch list this month!

1. Californication– While this show has been on Netflix for a while, I personally think that it never gets old! Californication follows Hank Moody- A dreamy writer who gets all the ladies, hates California, misses New York, suffers from writer’s block, drinks heavily, and absolutely sucks at relationships. This show is a raunchy rollercoaster ride that will leave you wanting more of Mr. Moody!

2. Black Mirror– This is a futuristic show that really gets you thinking. Each episode is different, so you can watch in any order that you want. I would start with season 3 since it’s the best one, and “San Junipero” is hands down the best episode of the entire series. Some episodes are slightly creepy, some sad, some happy, but they’re all absolutely mind-blowing. I would definitely give this series a try… prepare to be blown away!

3. American Horror Story– “Hotel” is now on Netflix! Lady Gaga does a phenomenal job of making this one of the creepiest, craziest seasons of AHS yet! While the first one or two episodes of “Hotel” aren’t particularly interesting, stick it out because you won’t regret it.

4. Girlfriends’ Guide to Divorce– I was skeptical at first because a show about divorce didn’t exactly sound appealing to me. However, this show is absolutely hilarious! It’s the kind of series that makes you want to get together with your friends for a girl’s night and have a crazy fun time together.  

5. Superbad– If you’re looking for a funny movie to watch, I would definitely recommend Superbad. Not only is it outrageously funny, it also has a great storyline and message that comes along with it. This is a great movie to watch with your best friend and a big bowl of popcorn!