Samira Yazdanseta ’15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Trinity chapter.

Name: Samira Yazdanseta

Year: 2015

Major: American Studies

Hometown: Needham, MA

How did you become involved with Barnyard?

I was a non-athlete who also had little to no skill in the sing and dance department, but I knew I enjoyed being creative and hospitable. So, I went to Trinity’s activities fair and signed up for the event planning committee. I went to the first meeting and have been involved and loving it ever since.

What is your favorite event that Barnyard has put on?

It’s a tie between Trintoberfest and Spring Weekend.

What do you have planned for Homecoming Weekend?

On Homecoming day we’ll have a mechanical bull as well as 400 Trinity Homecoming sunglasses to give out

What is your favorite fall activity on campus?

I love a good football game and tailgate on Saturdays.

What’s your go-to fall outfit?

All too often you can see me wearing a cozy fall sweater, leggings, and my Madewell archive boots.

Do you have a favorite fall drink?

Chai latte. All day. Every day.

What are you most excited about this year with Barnyard?

Hmm..It’s hard to pick just one thing but I can definitely say I’m excited to expand Barnyard’s promotional division and launch our new Instagram account.

Check it out: @tc_barnyard!

Samantha Rhodes is a junior at Trinity College studying art history. An avid art lover, she loves to make trips to museums, long walks on the beach, and people who talk with their hands. Baking takes up most of her free time, and doesn't hurt her social circle either.