Replicate these Celebrity Trends Without Breaking the Bank!

Love how Kourtney Kardashian wore this bright blue blazer paired with a neutral shirt, black jeans, and cute heeled boots. The real blazer is a silk oversized blazer that costs $363.  Ditch the silk, and stick with the bold color with options from Forever 21 for $29.  Don’t feel like spending the cash on expensive jeans? Urban Outfitters has a stylish high rise pair for $58.  Any simple v-neck or shirt will go well with this outfit , but you could spruce it up and you check out this cute top.

[pagebreak]

Printed blouses have been a big trend recently, you can find Jessica Biel’s priced at $115.  However, there are a lot of options for printed blouses with a statement jean.  This Hive&Honey blouse comes in a cute heart print or floral print.  But my personal favorite is this sheer leopard print blouse!  It’s tricky to find statement jeans for a reasonable price, but you can find some at Zappos for $69.  Dillard’s has this pair for a mere $30!

[pagebreak]

Like her sister, Kim is rocking a bright colored blazer with all black for a great pop and contrast. You can find a similar option at Piperlime for $69.  Or at Forever 21 for just $27.80!

[pagebreak]

I love this silk blouse Angie is wearing with the untied bow – paired with all black – so chic.  Piperlime has an option for $74.  Modcloth has it for $45.

Happy Shopping!