Replicate these Celebrity Trends Without Breaking the Bank!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Trinity chapter.

Love how Kourtney Kardashian wore this bright blue blazer paired with a neutral shirt, black jeans, and cute heeled boots. The real blazer is a silk oversized blazer that costs $363.  Ditch the silk, and stick with the bold color with options from Forever 21 for $29.  Don’t feel like spending the cash on expensive jeans? Urban Outfitters has a stylish high rise pair for $58.  Any simple v-neck or shirt will go well with this outfit , but you could spruce it up and you check out this cute top.

[pagebreak]

Printed blouses have been a big trend recently, you can find Jessica Biel’s priced at $115.  However, there are a lot of options for printed blouses with a statement jean.  This Hive&Honey blouse comes in a cute heart print or floral print.  But my personal favorite is this sheer leopard print blouse!  It’s tricky to find statement jeans for a reasonable price, but you can find some at Zappos for $69.  Dillard’s has this pair for a mere $30!

[pagebreak]

Like her sister, Kim is rocking a bright colored blazer with all black for a great pop and contrast. You can find a similar option at Piperlime for $69.  Or at Forever 21 for just $27.80!

[pagebreak]

I love this silk blouse Angie is wearing with the untied bow – paired with all black – so chic.  Piperlime has an option for $74.  Modcloth has it for $45.

Happy Shopping!

Julia is a senior at Trinity College in Hartford, CT.  She is a double major in English and American Studies.  Julia serves on the English Adviosry Board, and is an active particpant in various performances on campus through the Thearter and Dance and the Music Department at Trinity.  She loves to write, has a passion for music and dance, and sometimes thinks she's as funny as Vince Vaughn.