Peppermint Mocha Latte Pleaseee

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Trinity chapter.

It’s cold, the sun isn’t even up when most of us rise for class and its set before we leave, many of us are becoming library rats, struggling to get mounds of work done before the holidays–our lives are pretty bleak.  BUT this time of year doesn’t have to be all bad.  One upside: Starbucks is selling their deliciously classic holiday drinks again!  Whether you’re a peppermint mocha addict like me, or a Gingerbread Latte junkie, you can get the drink of your choice at any Starbucks now!  An even bigger upside: Starting today when you buy one Starbucks holiday drink between 2 and 5 p.m. you get the second one for free!  This offer only lasts until Sunday Nov. 20th, so grab your best girlfriend and give yoursevles a break!

Source: http://chefpriyanka.com/2010/11/22/starbucks-keeps-me-fit-contrary-to-popular-belief/

Julia is a senior at Trinity College in Hartford, CT.  She is a double major in English and American Studies.  Julia serves on the English Adviosry Board, and is an active particpant in various performances on campus through the Thearter and Dance and the Music Department at Trinity.  She loves to write, has a passion for music and dance, and sometimes thinks she's as funny as Vince Vaughn.