Our Five Favorite Bikini Styles For Spring Break

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Trinity chapter.

Spring break won’t be the only thing that’s making waves when you’ve got a cute swimsuit on! This week, we’ve teamed up with The Orchid Boutique and selected our top five favorite styles from their selection of designer swimwear. They will be presenting Trinity students with a 15% discount code for any purchase from their store for the next two weeks. Just enter the code TrinityBreak when you’re checking out and voilà! Your new suit will be on the way. With these 10 suits we’re about to show you, there’s no way you’re not going to want to update your beach look!

1. The LBS – Little Black Swimsuit

Jaime Antigua 

Kaella Antigua Itsy

2. All White

Dash Cropped Bikini

Monaco Riviera Bikini

3. The Monokini

Kon Tiki White One Piece

Neon Shark Bite Monokini

4. Neon

Kendal Neon Bikini

Kat is a senior at Trinity College, majoring in American Studies with a concentration in Media and Communications and minoring in English. She serves as the Campus Correspondent for Trinity's chapter of Her Campus and also co-manages The Party of Two, a style blog that she shares with her twin. After graduation, Kat hopes to work in the fashion or editorial field. Apart from their blog, you can also follow Kat and Ash on their Instagram: @thepartyoftwo.