Lilly Pulitzer S’wells

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Trinity chapter.

Everyone knows that once the temperatures start to hike above 60 degrees, it becomes socially acceptable to break out your loudest Lilly Pulitzer prints.  Since spring is only right around the corner, we have a great announcement for you Lilly-lovers (if you didn’t already know!)

The newest Lilly collaboration is with Lilly Pulitzer and S’well!  For a limited time, select Starbucks stores will be selling S’wells with a classic Lilly print on them. 

Why S’wells are amazing

I’ve had my S’well for about a year now, and before the company really gained traction, I got a ton of compliments on the pretty pattern on the bottle.  At first, I honestly did buy it just for the pattern, but once I started to use it, I realized that the bottle really does what it claims – it keeps my water cold for hours!  Like many other college kids, I had a summer job, and my S’well would sit in my car for hours on end in the hot sun, but the water inside was just as cold as it was when I filled the bottle five hours earlier.  Also, it can be used for hot liquids in just the same way! 

Since these things are metal, they’re also practically indestructible. 

By putting the S’well bottle in an iconic Lilly print gives us all some series summer nostalgia.  S’well, Lilly, and Starbs are releasing 17 ounce Lilly printed S’wells for $39.99, and they just went on sale February 15th!  They will eventually be available on Starbucks.com since you know these are going to sell out fast (while supplies last!)

They come in four patterns: Palm Beach Jungle, Siren’s Calling, Resort Escape Floral, and Fresh Squeezed.