The Lilly Pulitzer Collab You Need to Know About

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Trinity chapter.

Lilly Pulitzer will forever have my heart.  I live in those bright prints over the summer, and try my very best to continue to wear them in the fall and winter (it’s hard, but a true Lilly lover makes it work.)  To me, there is no better feeling than when the spring rolls around and the thermometer finally hits above 60 degrees and I can finally break out some Jack Rogers and an Elsa top.  But now, Lilly has done it again, and the brand is bringing the summer to winter New England. 

(an Elsa Top, for reference)

Lilly just released their first beauty collaboration (the Target one doesn’t count!!) and it’s amazing.  Seriously – amazing. If you’re not heading to the beach this winter break, it’s okay, because Lilly and St. Tropez (yes!!!) are teaming up, and they’ve got you covered.  They’re bringing that sun-kissed glow, to you.

If you’re heading off to a New Year’s party or some house party over break where you might be seeing people you haven’t seen a while (like, years, because high school) then apply a light layer of St. Tropez and you’ll actually be radiant.

The Escape Kit is only $48 (that is a bargain considering how pricey both brands can be.) 

The Kit includes a full size and travel size mousse bottle, an applicator mitt (usually have to be bought separately), oh and it comes with an adorable Lilly bag (to be reused for travel purposed of course.)

Since it’s under $50, it’s also kinda the perfect gift to give in Secret Santa.  I know I’d love to get it! 

It’s available online at Sephora, Nordstrom, and lillypulitzer.com so go!