Last-Minute Halloween Costumes!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Trinity chapter.

Happy Halloween! If you’re still scrambling to figure out a costume in time for tonight, we’ve come up with some old favorites you can throw together with pieces you probably already have!

1. Black Cat: This is an easy go-to for a super last minute costume decision.  We especially love when paired with these adorable mouse slingbacks.

2. Skeleton: Another one of our favorite costume ideas because of all the accessories- you can dress it up with some combat boots and creepy make-up!

3. Come on Barbie let’s go party… enough said.

Natalie studied English and Psychology at Trinity.  A Southern California native, she loves spending her time playing soccer and, when the weather permits, lounging outside with friends.
Samantha Rhodes is a junior at Trinity College studying art history. An avid art lover, she loves to make trips to museums, long walks on the beach, and people who talk with their hands. Baking takes up most of her free time, and doesn't hurt her social circle either.