How Much of a Bant Are You?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Trinity chapter.

How much of a Bant are you? Take this quiz to test your Trinity spirit!

After a long week of classes you can be found:
A.     Cheering on a sporting event
B.     Sprawled out on the quad with a spread of magazines
C.     At Trin Restaurant eating your stress away with penne ala vodka
D.    Napping in your twin-XL

You’re running out the door and last minute you remember a coat. You automatically grab for:
A.     Anything with Trinity stamped across the chest
B.     Your Barbour
C.     Your quarter-zip Patagonia
D.    A generic cardigan

Your favorite day of the year is:
A.     Homecoming
B.     The first day of classes
C.     The first day of Trinity Days
D.    Your birthday

Your friends from home describe you as:
A.     Preppy
B.     Athletic
C.     Fratty
D.    Hipster

Your favorite drink from Peter B’s is:
A.     Chai Charger
B.     Bottled Water
C.     Drip Coffee
D.    This question has nothing to do with school spirit

A Bantam is a:
A.     Fierce, fighting chicken
B.     Smoothie in the Bistro
C.     Level of minor ice hockey
D.    City in Indonesia

If you chose:
Mostly A’s– Ra Ra! You bleed blue and gold! You have been a Bant since birth, and your children will also likely dream of following your path down the hallowed Long Walk.  As an avid supporter of our beloved Bants you can be found at every sporting event on campus decked out in your favorite Trin apparel.

Mostly B’s– You love camp Trin and your fellow Bants but don’t share your spirit as openly.  The Trinity hoodie your grandmother bought you is most likely stuffed in a bag under your bed although, you probably sport a Trinity sticker on your car or carry a Nalgene with a Bantam on it.  You wouldn’t trade your four years within the walls of Hogwarts, I mean Trin, for anywhere else and relish sunny days out on the quad.

Mostly C’s– You participate in some aspects of the Trinity lifestyle but are always excited for few days off campus.  You find solace in the scrumptious meals of Trin Restaurant and in snuggling with the hamster you’ve had hidden under your bed for the past three months.

Mostly D’s– Let me guess. Applied to Yale, went to Trinity?

Natalie studied English and Psychology at Trinity.  A Southern California native, she loves spending her time playing soccer and, when the weather permits, lounging outside with friends.