Her Campus Survival Kits!

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Trinity chapter.

With the start of school behind us, most of us need a pick me up at this time in the semester! Luckily for us, HC has us COVERED! Last week I was lucky enough to open a lovely care package of goodies straight from HC headquarters! Here are some of the gifts within our amazing box:

Neuro Sonic: This awesomely yummy drink is just the thing to help keep us focused. Whether it’s between classes or in the lib, can’t we all use a pick me up?

Luna bars: EVERYONE around me knows that these are a go-to favorite. Snack size and smores flavored?! Sign me up! These little buddies are packed with vitamins, minerals and fiber to keep your body in tip-top shape, all year long.

Chipotle: Okay, okay, everyone loves a good burrito. But HC girls tend to enjoy them just a little more than usual…..the closest ones to us are at Corbin’s Corner and West Hartford Center!

Of course, some HC Swag! Our ladies hooked us up with sunglasses, bags, and stickers to share with all of YOU! If you are interested in getting involved in HC Trin, stay tuned…we will be meeting this week and can’t wait to share the awesome grabs with all of you! 

Samantha Rhodes is a junior at Trinity College studying art history. An avid art lover, she loves to make trips to museums, long walks on the beach, and people who talk with their hands. Baking takes up most of her free time, and doesn't hurt her social circle either.