A Guide to Ordering at the Underground

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Trinity chapter.

Ever walk into a coffee shop and feel like everyone has their order straight except
you? SAME. No worries, here is a quick guide to becoming well-versed in coffee lingo!

Here are a few campus favorites…

Iced Coffee: This one is a no brainer, order this if you need a quick pick me up before
class. Add a flavor shot to change it up! I am a fan of the more exotic flavors, like
fruit or spices!

Chai Tea: This new favorite of campus comes from India, and is a blend of steamed
milk, spices and a little sweetener. These are great for cold fall days. They never fail
to put a smile on my face!

If you want to take your Chai to the next level…order a Chai Charger: the classic chai
with an extra shot of espresso to give you a little pep in your step! Chargers are my
go to after an all nighter or when I have one ahead of me.

Smoothies: The UG has an AWESOME selection of either yogurt or ice cream based
smoothies that come in a variety of flavors. The strawberry and mango from last
year are my personal faves.

Bagged Tea: If you are a more classic kid, go for the bagged tea. UG has a ton of
flavors and variations against the wall by the register. They range from classic earl
grey to orange, try one today!

Hope this quick rundown will help you decide what to get next time you stand in
line. The UG is open all day, with free drinks from 8pm-2am on weekends! Happy
ordering!

Samantha Rhodes is a junior at Trinity College studying art history. An avid art lover, she loves to make trips to museums, long walks on the beach, and people who talk with their hands. Baking takes up most of her free time, and doesn't hurt her social circle either.