G-Lax Goes After Another Title

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Trinity chapter.

Women’s Lacrosse has been considered an empire here at Trinity College.  Head Coach, Katy Dissinger,  took over the program two years ago.  With large shoes to fill, Dissinger stepped in as interim coach and did nothing but shine.  Dissinger, a Trinity alum, has led the team to one of their own National Championships.  This year, seniors Abby Hughes, Ashley Stewart, Abby McQuillan, Codi Quirk, Martha Griffin, and Emily Mooney will lead the team.  This season, the Bants look to win another national championship. 

Next Saturday, April 2, the Bantams take on Bowdoin, Coach Dissinger’s alma mater.  They need this win after falling to Tufts by one goal last weekend.  The Bantams are one of the hardest working teams on campus and are serious contenders for another national title.  Make sure to catch Saturday’s game at 12 P.M.!! Word on the street is that there may be a darty beforehand so bring your cup and your blue and gold!!!

Currently a Senior at Trinity College with a major of Educational Studies and Special Ed. Four year member and captain of the Women's Basketball Team.
Kelly is a junior at Trinity College, double majoring in English and American Studies. Besides being the Campus Correspondent for Her Campus, she is a barista at Peter B's Espresso, Features Editor of The Trinity Tripod, and a member of the executive council for SGA.