This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Trinity chapter.

Fall is by far the best season for showing off fun layers and accessories before we all revert back to our bulky sweater and legging tendencies of winter. Here are a few outfit basics for this season!

Football game: No better time to flaunt some fur than out in the football stands. Be sure to rock it with boots and oversized aviators for the win!

Wear to class: There’s almost nothing I enjoy more about fall than sweater dresses! Keep it simple with printed flats, colorful studs and an oversized bag for all those books! 

Weekday wear: Here’s a great go-to for any day! Pair cropped skinny jeans with a flowy long-sleeve, a patterned scarf, and your favorite nude flats… and if you really want to show off, toss in a statement piece (like this cocktail ring).

There you have it, some great building blocks for a perfect (and stylish!) fall wardrobe. Happy dressing, ladies!

Natalie studied English and Psychology at Trinity.  A Southern California native, she loves spending her time playing soccer and, when the weather permits, lounging outside with friends.