sarah gualtieri 9CApNIkRXRI unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
sarah gualtieri 9CApNIkRXRI unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Easy & Fun Halloween Makeup Looks

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Trinity chapter.

It’s crunch time, people! It is Halloweek and this weekend is finally here, so get your ghastly, funny, or jaw-dropping costumes ready. However, if you’re feeling a little more ambitious and looking for something super different, there are so many Halloween makeup ideas circulating online right now. Beware though, they may be a bit more challenging than they look and you’ll often need extra supplies. Don’t worry, I’ll include some easier looks in case you’re in a rush or aren’t too skilled with a makeup brush. No matter what look you choose, you will most definitely stand out from the crowd wherever you go and the double takes and stares will only affirm your ingenuity. 

So here are some of the easier and more simpler looks:

1. Sugar Skull.

What better way to celebrate Dia de Los Muertos than with a super easy and cute Sugar Skull look?!

2. Deer makeup, because being Bambi for halloween is too adorable to pass up.

3. Ice Cream Girl.

In case you’re looking for a sweeter look, there’s nothing sweeter than ice cream.

4. Skull Look.

Chrisspy is the queen at Halloween looks so you’re bound to look amazing following her tutorials.

Now for the more bolder looks. Even if you can’t recreate the looks, they’re so fun to watch!

1. “Sugarfiend” The Candy Killer.

Nicole Guerreiro always has out of the box and unique makeup looks and I honestly think this is one of her best ones yet.

2. Cleopatra.

What better time to wear gold lipstick and look queenly af?

3. Melting Skull.

Desi Perkins puts a whole new twist on the skull look, it’s hands down my favorite makeup look this year.

4. Gangster Clown Look.

Chrisspy created her second Gangster clown music video look which is boss af  & luckily she filmed a makeup tutorial for it too!