15 of the Most Ridiculous Pumpkin Spice products

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Trinity chapter.

What once was the flavor of a seasonal latte to sip on during a leaf peeping drive has turned into a very strategic and enticing, yet completely out of control marketing technique. It seems as if every year there are more and more pumpkin spice products being sold in every way possible. While food products and even color descriptions following the pumpkin spice craze seem to make some sense, others are simply full on ridiclous. At this rate, we think it’s safe to assume Lululemon will come out with pumpkin spice colored and scented yoga pants in just a couple of weeks. But while we wait for that overpriced, yet totally necessary commodity, here are 15 of some of the most bizarre items we’ve seen yet. And even though some of these products may have been photoshopped, we’re not saying we wouldn’t buy them if they did exist….

1. Pumpkin Spice Yarn

2. Pumpkin Spice Pretzel Nuggets 

3. Pumpkin Spice air freshener 

4. Pumpkin Spice Coconut Milk

5. Pumpkin Spicce Oreos

6. Pumpkin Spice Gum

7. Pumpkin Spice dog food

8. Pumpkin Spice bagels 

9.  Pumpkin Spice Ramen 

10. Pumpkin Spice toothpaste

11. Pumpkin spice deodorant 

12.  Pumpkin Spice marshmallows

13. Pumpkin Spice chips 

14. Pumpkin Spice Phone Case

Kelly is a junior at Trinity College, double majoring in English and American Studies. Besides being the Campus Correspondent for Her Campus, she is a barista at Peter B's Espresso, Features Editor of The Trinity Tripod, and a member of the executive council for SGA.